I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

It was a dark and Foggy night!

I received a call from a good friend of mine telling me to hustle up to the temple, it looked really cool in the fog. Haden't realized it was as foggy outside as it was. After I finished my responsibilities I ran up and got off a few quick shots. As is my usual wont when photographing the temple I bracketed and processed the shots in Photomatix Pro HDR program.

Not sure how happy I am with them, not going to get me into National Geographic or anything, but they are sorta cool.

This is slightly different in settings and tone, maybe better maybe worse.

Either way I enjoyed my foray into the fog.

No comments: