I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Exit Level 4

Took a borrowed copy of the new Pentax DA 35mm f2.4 (a budget priced new prime) with me to work on Monday. As has been my usual wont over the past while I try to find at least one interesting shot each day. I found this corner of the parking structure I walk through interesting in an Urban Decay kind of way. I went for 3 different approaches and left you with one untouched frame to compare with. Don't know that it really works but was a fun exercise. I have a LOT to learn about street/urban shooting.

This was pushed WAY over the top. Looks pretty freaky.

Untouched, WB as the camera chose on the Auto Setting.

B&W conversion using A/W Converter.

WB set in camera to Flourescent, some tweaking in Photoshop. I kind of like the conflicting lines in this one the best.

1 comment:

dawnalee said...

Grooving on the "freaky" version. And of the others, the last.

I keep thinking of shooting a particular wall downtown and haven't been in place with my camera. On the pawn shop behind Carl's Jr. on the NW corner of 200 South and State. Peeling paint, various signage...great texturally. You might enjoy shooting as well. :o)