I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Exposure and Focusing

I guess this shows you what I have time for and availability for in the few precious moments I have to take pics right now. I will be branching out I promise.

I am getting used to the "Kit" lens that I borrowed, I would love to have the Sigma I am lusting after, but hey I am glad to have what I have, and stupendously excited to have a D-SLR. I am learning how the camera focuses and how to control the depth of field. I have noticed a tendancy to underexpose shots, especially in murkier lighting. I will have to work on remembering to adjust the +/- EV for that.




No comments: