I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oregon Coast!!!!

No place like the Oregon Coast. Lovely scenery and always a LOT cooler than inland.

These trees were right off the path at Hug Point south of Cannon Beach. I (again) had never been there though we had driven past it before. This first shot was edited in camera, the only post processing was adding the frames and watermarks.


This one I messed with in Photoshop, trying to bring up the shadows as much as possible. Kinda think I like the first one....


Desultory shots of Canon Beach, really glad the fog burned off AFTER the two shots above.



Driving back in to Hillsboro I spotted a nice little open space under the trees, I jumped out and shot a bit, but lacking tripod it was hard....




No comments: