I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bees Posing and NO MACRO LENS in sight.... Whatcha Gonna Do???

Quiet Sunday afternoon, just arrived at my parents home for a visit, noticed some bees on the daisies and followed my first instinct: Take a picture you fool!

Alas, the only lens I took with me was my DA* 55mm f1.4 a fabulously sharp lens, but one that doesn't focus quite as close as I would like it to... Making do I shot anyway, liked what I got!



This is my current wallpaper, the original file is 1920x1080 and is a 100% crop and looks FABULOUS!!!!! You can download it here.


Have to say that this lens has been a great performer for me!

No comments: