I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall is here!!!!

I love fall for many reasons, I get to wear sweats, without sweating. The air seems different and special, we get more and better clouds, I love drama in the skies. Oh, and I get to bake! You see I hate to bake when paying for the A/C to cool the house and counteract the heat I just paid to produce to bake the goods in question. So summer is not a baking time for me, but fall/winter/spring is!!

These are just a few assorted shots from my days last week.

My view from my back porch, with a telephoto lens I admit, but still, WOW!


My family has a soft sugar cookie that we have been making for years that I love, but I hate the sugar in the frosting, trying to watch my weight as I get more old and decrepit. So I tried sprinkling some cinnamon sugar on the cookies prior to baking them. They were a hit!



Another view slightly south of the first photo and on a different day and further down the street. Big Cottonwood Canyon often traps clouds, which is why the ski resorts there get so much snow!


No comments: