Google+ Followers

I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, January 23, 2011

On a clear day I can see downtown.

Been wanting to shoot this area for awhile. This is up on a ridge above my hometown. You can see all the way to downtown 25 miles away. A slightly different cropped version of this is my wallpaper right now!


5 comments:

Dave said...

Is this taken from the Flight Park?

Lloyd said...

Nope, just on the road back down from the junction up top.

Footsteps said...

Love it.

LaRee Brownell said...

That is quite a view!

Shellinator said...

It's too bad that recently there are not too many days where the sky is clear enough for a view like this. Great shot!