I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

4 From This Evening DA 55-300

While driving home from dinner we went past our local lake, where I saw these guys, haven't seen them before so I ran home grabbed my camera and went back up. They were a little skittish but I managed to get this shot before they flew away. Guess I need to be a little more sneaky an creep up on them.

We were also having some incredible weather/skies so I had to stop and admire the view for a moment. (Two shot pano that I did not intend to be a pano when I shot it.

As I was walking back to the van I noticed the sun about to hit these tulips in the park strip, I got wet and dirty but it was worth it!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

What Karen Sees said...

Love the tulip shots!

Lloyd said...

Thanks Dave!

Karen, I printed the first one and it looks SPECTACULAR! Can't wait to frame it on my wall!

Scout said...

So lovely!