I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ok, Here are the larger Versions of the Photo's in the Slide Show

As always clicking on the photo will give you a larger version to view. Please do not use them for anything other than wallpaper for your computer. I finance my Lens Buying Addiction by selling prints, please help me with that by not printing my photo's. I would be more than happy to print you a photo for a very reasonable price. My lab does a great job too!

As a side note, all the photo's in this set were taken with my new Sigma 10-20 DC EX f4-5.6 Ultra Wideangle lens. The last was taken with my Sigma 17-70 DC f2.8-4.5. Both mounted on my Trusty Pentax K200d. All at ISO 100, f11 on a tripod and IIRRC with mirror pre-lock. It was snowing heavily for most of the night which caused some of the reddish cast in the sky, that is light reflecting on the falling snow. I also enjoyed having a weather sealed camera, I simply kept the lens pointed down when not shooting, and occasionally brushed off the lens and camera with a glove. It was cold enough that nothing melted and lens and camera were fine! Thanks PENTAX for making such a durable camera! Also Kudo's to Sigma, that 10-20 is an amazingly sharp lens.


























2 comments:

Spencer said...

Really gorgeous shots. Elisse has one now as her computer background. Keep up the amazing work.

Lloyd said...

Spencer,

Thanks! Glad Elisse is enjoying it, next year I think we need to try to carve out the time to do a family photo expedition to Temple Square. Whaddya say to that?