I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When will I be able to look at a flower and not want to take a picture?

We bought that Memorial Day standby: Mums, and delivered some last weekend. Monday I had a few spare moments and decided it was time to see what my Screwmount 200mm Vivitar f3.5 could do with a 2x teleconverter at closest focus. This is what I got, not half bad for a free lens set up dontcha think?

Now to something a little closer to a Macro lens, my Sigma 17-70, this shot is stopped down quite a bit for DOF, I like it quite a bit.

This is nearly wide open, also a fun effect.


I know that these are not necessarially the best flower shots ever taken, but I enjoyed taking them.

1 comment:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Lloyd, these a great shots. You will forever be wanting to look at life through a macro lens!