I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Warm-Up Shots

This was taken in the morning of Feb 13th, 28mm. this may also become a favorite of mine as well, it matches with the angle of sunrises for a large part of the year, and I can frame out a lot of distracting stuff.



This is a new Temple being built in my area, My long term plan is to take a picture worth printing that is as good as the professional ones that will be taken. Towards that aim I am taking opportunities to take pictures at different times of the day, seasons etc... to learn the best angles and lighting/lens combo. There will be more lights added/turned on as time goes by, this was the first or second night that they left any exterior lights on and I was excited to see how it looked. I didn't have my tripod so I had to up the ISO and hand hold, so the grain/noise is nothing to write home about but I think I like this angle, will need to adjust a little though I did have to clone part of a tree out.




No comments: