I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Lights 2009

I find that I need to do a obligatory picture of the Christmas lights on the front of my house. I chose this night because of the drifted and unplowed snow from a Christmas Day snowstorm. Anybody want to shovel me out? This wa taken with my 28mm and PP included some major curves adjustment and color mixer work to fix the colors from the streetlights and my porch. Maybe next time I will turn off the porch light and let the Christmas Lights do it all. hmmmm...... good idea.


No comments: