I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pics taken at Provo Temple 6-14-08

Lauriann and I went to the Provo Temple to see a friend get sealed to her husband. We took a few pictures afterwards, not quite the best light, and I was too tired to spend too much time in the heat getting creative.
 
The Temple pic was with the 28MM F3.5 I was given by DaddyDave Shields, and the flower was with the 18-55 Lens from Phil.

No comments: