I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!

We have had such an amazingly long spring our flowers have lasted FOREVER! And since I always have trouble choosing which photos I like the most, you get to see ALL the photos I like.

The Iris are at my mom and dad's house, NOBODY grows them like her!









Haven't seen Buttercups for awhile, I have fond memories of tearing the green buds apart to find the petals when I was a kid.







No comments: