I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, July 14, 2014

Nothing Special

Sometimes I like to take my camera with me just anywhere. This time it was to a wedding. Yeah, photographer at a wedding, but not THE photographer, thank heavens!

What I love are the details and decorative stuff that would normally annoy me but that are fun  to take pictures of. Who thinks of this stuff?


As a side note, I am definitely a Prime not a Zoom lens shooter, but there is something to be said for my Sigma 17-70 (The older f2.8-4.5 screwdrive version) It is just a versatile lens, and not too big. I will likely ALWAYS have one in my bag... unless Pentax makes something better for the size.

No comments: