I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, May 26, 2014

Stargazer Lillies and new digs!

Finally. FINALLY. FINALLY!!!! I have a place to put my backdrop and lights and space to play!!! Yippee! The front "Formal" Living room is basically empty and mine to play in. So what did I take pictures of first? Yep, Flowers! The staple of the bored photographer. Yet not so bored for me, they were a mothers day gift for my wife, but were playing havoc with her sinuses due to strong fragrance. So they HAD to go, but pictures were requested. So the photographer in shining armor sallied forth to immortalize the... uh.... offending flora.

Anyway, varying flash positions etc... was a LOT of fun, I used my two BEST lenses my DA*55mm f1.4 and DFA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro, live view for perfect focusing, and quickly got them done. Here are my results, wishing I would have had more time before sending them off. So many more possibilities!






No comments: