I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Telephoto Fun!

Promised my wife I would run down to the lake and shoot some birds. Being a guy who keeps his word I ran down last night towards sunset with my K5 and Sigma 300mm f4 lens. I had to step back from the action a bit, but I like this lens when it is behaving.!

This first shot is my favorite of the shoot. Something about the heads and necks of the geese.










No comments: