I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, June 3, 2013

Unusual weather.....

Last week was a rather unusual weather pattern for Utah, EXTREMELY wet with wild thunderstorms. The cool part of the whole deal was the two best results I could have hoped for. Free watering of my lawn and cool weather pictures.

A double rainbow!!!


And some awesome mammatus clouds RIGHT OVER MY HOUSE!!!! This shot is a 6 image panorama, I shot it at 10mm and in landscape orientation, should have gone to portrait and shot more images. It still turned out pretty good though!


No comments: