I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Monday, August 1, 2011

Night Magic

After a recent date to a Mary Kay activity that my wife invited me to, being a spouse of a Mary Kay consultant does have some privileges beyond good facial care, we decided to drop by the lake near our home to take advantage of the full moon. I have always loved playing with my camera to reveal things that the eye cannot see. This was a night for that.

Northshore.

Double Bridge

Back Light.

The Dock. This was my favorite, the strong lines of the dock jutting out, providing a counterpoint to the smooth water and the moon.


No comments: