I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Saturday Flowers

I have been dying to have pretty things to photograph, this winter really got me down. So FINALLY things are blooming, and starting to look good. Recognizing this I ran up to the Temple, because the landscaping always has good flowers.

Most of these were taken with my new/used Kenko Extension tubes which I LOVE! They allow ordinary lenses to become macro lenses, and they do a very good job of it too. All these shots were taken with a combination of my M 50mm f4 macro both with and without the Extension tubes, my 55-300 with Ext Tube, and my Sigma 17-70. As always click on the photo for a larger version.








1 comment:

Scout said...

These are stunning!!