I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ah...... FLOWERS!!!! Yippee for me! I saw flowers!

Spring is a lovely time of year for me, the renewal of the world through the beauty of flowers makes my heart sing. I try to shoot as many as I can though it usually takes a couple of tries to get back into the groove. So you will have to suffer with me through the initial few series of flower photos.

All shot with my SMC K 135mm f2.5, at either f2.5 or f4. As always click on the photo to enlarge it.






2 comments:

Aina said...

Beautiful! We just love spring!

Frank said...

I'm not normally a flower guy and I absolutely refuse to shoot them (well almost) but I do like the last shot of this series. I like the way the blue "thing" is tack sharp against an uncluttered OOF background.

Kinda makes me want to go out and shoot some flowers . . .