I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Value of Getting up EARLY....

I have been in a recent funk photography wise, I think in part because it is hard to get myself out of bed as early as the sun comes up this time of year. Waking up early this morning I managed to drag myself out of bed before 6:30 and go down the street to a field where I have seen a fox on several occasions. While waiting for said fox (More on him in another post once I have processed what I shot) I noticed some interesting flowers on the border between two crop areas stashed in among the thistles.

I don't know what these are but I REALLY liked the look of the flower! (As always click on the photo to enlarge it!)


The strangeness of a ball of these blooms was a little intoxicating, and I REALLY enjoyed myself.


Unborn Thistle.... having lived in Scotland I am fond of them, I keep waiting for them to bloom... waiting.... waiting....


Half way there!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lloyd! Just thought I'd mention how much I like these shots on your blog too! Beautiful, warm morning light. Cindy