I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Trip to Goblin Valley

At the end of the hike, we drove from Little Wild Horse to Goblin Valley State Park, to use the facilities, eat lunch, and let the boys play in the Hoodoo's. As I said before, Goblin Valley is one of my favorite places on earth. This time around I wanted to shoot with an eye towards B&W conversions. I think I got some reasonably fun shots. (As always, click on the Photo to enlarge it!)



This one I left Color, mainly because I could not find a processing look I was happy with.....



No comments: