I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My First HDR

This first one is done using one of the two tone mapping settings, the one that doesn't put a watermark on the photo. I think that if I can get the right sunset, I will be VERY pleased. And yes that is a crescent moon up there. That is what it looks like when your eyes are not messing with your head.

This is the setting that leaves the watermark, and a different look. This one tends to preserve highlights more, but I think at the cost of looking artificially flat.



Yep, downloaded the trial version of Photomatix tonight, boy it really works nice. I may have to save up and pay for the fully featured version. ;-)




No comments: