I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Moving Clouds at Night.

As you saw in an earlier post I had a picture that I took at night that was a fairly scenic shot of the mountains from above my boyhood home. I decided to try to replicate that in a more planned way. I really enjoyed how the clouds were blurred by movement during the exposure.

I decided to do a little less playing with the colors than on my previous image. I have to admit I am temped to download a program to stitch these two images together and see what that looks like.

Taken from Alta High School, just west of the Football Stadium.

Techincal info: Pentax K200D, Pentax K-28mm f3.5 @ f8, approximately 2min exposure, hand timed with wired remote release. Processed from RAW to TIFF in Pentax PhotoLab, levels adjustment and cropping in PhotoShop 6.0.






No comments: