I'm now selling my photos!!!

I now host galleries of my favorite photos @ www.lloydshell.zenfolio.com Feel free to surf over there to see photo's that may have drifted into the darkest reaches of the archives here on Blogspot.

I also have begun selling my photographs when requested, I can handle most sizes and finishes either locally or via my on-line printing service.

Thanks for looking!

Lloyd
lloydshell@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My High Altitude Visitor, how stupid am I?

When I got to the top of Mt. Baldy I sat down to eat some jerky and Ritz crackers. (A well deserved break.) I suddenly heard a noise and looked up, lo and behold here was a friend to visit me. I slowly grabbed my camera and opened my back pack to take out my 135mm, then I realized I LEFT it in the TRUCK, because I didn't think I would need it, and didn't want to carry the weight....... said some bad words and started shooting with the kit lens zoomed fully out to 55mm. He got close enough to get these:



1 comment:

Lars said...

You are so smart that your Eagle Scoutness kicked in and you packed light for the trail. Good Scout!